Thursday 20 August 2009

Yesterday was one of the greatest days everrrrrr! Not only did I go into town with Debbie, and have a blast,we went to see The Time Traveler's Wife, and it was simply lovely.
I had emotion welling up in me from when it started. Claire and Henry's chemistry is just on a completely different level. I adore it.
Also, in town I found High School Musical 3 for £7 and I was so happyyyy.

After going to town, we went out for Jo's 18th for a meal and had the greatest sleepover in the longest of times. We had the longest chat about pretty much everything in our lives and drank quite a lot, and Sinead is a legend when she's been drinking. 

In other news, I got my A level results today:
Textiles A  Media Studies C  Art D 
BOOYAHH! Roll on Life part 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment