Sunday 14 November 2010

Emi and Holly’s truly amazing Harry Potter rap.

Yo Yo Yo all you sucker HP’s you ain’t got nothing on me,

I’m the real HP

With the weasley family

Come on everyone, cast spells with me

Boo you Justin Finch – Fletchley

You know you wanna get down with Hermione

Ah ah drink butter beer with Ron Weasley.

CHORUS

Im the real HP ah yeah

I’m the real HP aha yeah.

You know cho, she ain’t got no flow, yeah that’s a no go

Yeah yeah cuz hagrid said so.

But I don’t care cuz ginny’s a deffo

She came to me as if I said accio.

CHORUS

Flitwick on a broomstick, yea that is sick.

I’ve gotta scratch that itch, yea need to play some quidditch

Ah yea that umbridge, she a bitch.

WIIIIIIIIIIIITCH.

INTERLUDE

Dumbledorrrreeee

He knows the score

He’s no bore

He wont make you snore

Yeah cuz hes dumbledorrrreeee

CHORUS

Um yea ahhaaa aha aha do you wanna see ma wand?

(fade to black)

No comments:

Post a Comment