Saturday 30 April 2011

30th April, What a Good Day!

Today has been such a good day! Not only was Skipton lovely, but I found the complete set of Jane Austen books in a charity shop, with amazing cover art, then got them all for £8.50. YES!
And then I went in this little bag and accessories shop and saw the most gorgeous bag, and then Phoebe said that her and Matt owed me a birthday present, so they got it for me.
Following the trip to Skipton with dinner at 'The Fleece' in Otley, which was so good! It was Tapas, but Yorkshire style. So it was like mini fish and chips, and toad in the hole and stuff like that, SO yummy! Washed down with a couple of drinks, and my first Pimms of the year.
All in all, a bloody brilliant day!
Big house and gardens tomorrow, and games night at James and Lou's. Woop!

No comments:

Post a Comment