Sunday 24 July 2011

Art in Action

Had such a brilliant day out in Oxford at Art in Action with the Uni girls! So glad it was a glorious sunny day, wouldn't of been as good other wise. Got some really good ideas from some of the artists exhibiting and demonstrating, so hopefully I won't get stuck on my work so much anymore. Definitely going to have to go next summer. But I want to just get into my project rather than do the processes and materials research, which to be honest still not too sure what I'm meant to do there. Though I'm trying to not to worry about if I'm doing it right or not, as that tends to hold me back. So just going to do it my own way and hope I've covered everything they wanted.
Anyways, I took a few quick snaps while looking round today, so I might put a few up later.

No comments:

Post a Comment