Tuesday 15 November 2011

I've been thinking. Although I may be the Queen of chick flicks at times, who are the Kings of mushy lines and deluding people. If a guy actually said anything mushy like in those films to me, there is a giant possibility I would just laugh. I find some of the things they say in chick flicks adorable, but out of the film context they just sound ridiculous.
This got me on to thinking about what I would actually fall for? I like compliments, but to be showered in them just makes me think... Okay You're milking it now. And yes if someone's good looking, but all in all... I'm a sucker for a good conversation and banter. You can be the best looking guy out there, but if you can't hold me in a conversation and joke around with me... Well your luck will run out pretty quickly.

1 comment:

  1. You were with the worst conversationalist for almost two years so I find this hard to believe.

    He was pretty funny though.

    And good looking.

    ReplyDelete