Tuesday 28 February 2012

Just so you know, I'm definitely trying to avoid writing my CCS blog post, so decided to write a fun one on here instead. Its still writing... I just don't know what to write about to do with Collecting and Displaying Craft. Mostly because I've been a bad student and not done any research, although I did go to an exhibition which kinda counts. Just didn't do any notes or sketches while I was there. Oops.
Anyways, today has been pretty fun. I went on my usual walk to Victoria park, however this time Kate came with me. So we ended up in the Leicester Uni Scream pub, Loaded Dog. And it turns out NO ONE at UOL goes to the pub at like half 5 on a tuesday afternoon/evening... So it was fairly blatant that we were not from UOL. As well as everyone who was in there seemed to be pretty quiet and considering there was only two of us we were pretty loud chatting and laughing... or maybe it was just echoing? Basically too happy for that time of day and very hard workers, naturally.

No comments:

Post a Comment