Sunday 18 March 2012

Its just past 11pm and I am in bed. This NEVER happens, unless I just generally haven't got up all day. So you can tell I got up at half 9 this morning, another thing that never happens.
But I have actually started my exhibition work today, and made a massive fault of writing down what I'm going on every single page. Turns out there's 62 pages of this magazine. And I've done 3 of those pages. Which means there is 59 pages still to do, in the two weeks I have left.
Also this week I'm maybe going out tomorrow night, seeing Debbie on Tuesday, Wednesday is Varsity day, and so far I'm going to the rowing and the rugby. Then possibly going to the after party. So by next weekend I'll probably be having some kind of heart/panic attack and be living off fruit tea and biscuits. Which to be honest doesn't sound too bad.
But as an incentive to do work, I'm going to be putting a page count down on some posts.
So...
3/62

No comments:

Post a Comment