Monday 6 August 2012

There seems to be a pattern appearing for whenever I feel sad or rubbish or words that mean the same thing. Whenever I feel sad I seem to watch endless youtube videos. I discover someone new, and then decide to spend hours watching all of their videos, when I could spread them out and have something to watch for a good few days but no. I watch them all and then sit for days waiting for a new video from them to appear on my subscription panel.
This is how my panel of subscriptions seems to be growing fairly quickly. Considering about a year ago I only watched things like music videos and such on youtube. And now I enjoy having people just talk at me about random subjects and things... Or I coo over other people's pets.
I may be getting steadily nerdier and probably way behind everyone else in discovering the fun of this, but it all results in me feeling extremely cheerful. So that's a plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment