Tuesday 30 August 2011

20 People I'd Marry

So, #20peopleidmarry is trending on twitter so thought I'd give it a go! Bearing in mind that these will be all famous celebrity type people, because as much I love my nearest and dearest... I don't want to marry any of them! Sorry guys... It just wouldn't work out!
When I first saw this I did think, woah how do I narrow it down?! But actually it was actually pretty hard! They aren't in any order. So here it goes...

  • Rupert Grint
  • Ryan Gosling
  • Jim Sturgess
  • Tom Hardy
  • Joseph Gordon Levitt
  • Rory Mcilroy
  • Jay McGuiness
  • David Tennant
  • Matt Smith
  • Ryan Reynolds
  • Benedict Cumberbath
  • Jason Segal
  • Matthew Mcfayden
  • James Marsden
  • Chris O'Dowd
  • Matt Lewis
  • James McAvoy
  • Paul Rudd
  • Bradley Copper
  • Anton Yelchin
Adjusted it from earlier when I thought about it more.
Follow me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment