Thursday 21 June 2012

I'm feeling restless lately. I start doing something but can't settle to it. I've taken to just going for long walks, with no real destination or direction. Yesterday I went to library, and ended up walking a really long and bizarre way home, and to be honest could of carried on passed and come back later. Though to be fair, so far all I've discovered from taking odd routes is really pretty houses. I'm falling in love with houses all over the place.
In other news, I got my feedback for second year and I have passed whey! Though I knew I had. Think I've got an overall 2:2 for the year, which is what I expected as I know full well I haven't pushed myself as hard as I could of done throughout this year, as I've mentioned a million times before. But had a little discussion with my tutor about what I'm think of doing next year and she seems to really like the sound of it and made a lot of good suggestions. So I'm feeling pretty happy with my choices!
Feeling pretty gloomy in everything else though, which is weird as I've been super positive and chipper over the last few weeks. So maybe I had down time coming? Who knows! Walking seems to make me feel better though. As long as I'm not turning into one of those crazy people who just wander the streets, chasing cats and whatever else they do. Got a couple of locations to walk to planned though, so kinda looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment