Friday 14 September 2012

4 Simple Goals (Before 2013)

I came across a post on the "A Beautiful Mess" blog, about setting some simple goals to achieve, making life more interesting and happy. I liked the sound of this challenge, so I've decided to give it a go.

For the "rules"/suggestions for the challenge, go HERE, for the post I read.
And here it goes! My goals...

1. Form a good balance of working at home AND at uni. I find myself coming home to work at home a lot. Which in one way or another leads me to getting distracted by one thing or another. But this year, my final year, I want to try and work at uni more. Set up my studio space, make it some where I want to work, not escape from.

2. Join a sports team/society. I want to do some kind of sport, and get to know a whole bunch of other people. I get fed up of sitting around the house, and there's only so many times you can go for a walk, to a museum, for a wander around town. Plus, I'm fairly socially awkward and shy, so may as well get out there and get to know some new faces. Its how the rest of life is gonna be!

3. Blog about a new artist/designer every day. I really like the excitement and awe I feel whenever I find an artist or designer's work I really love and feel inspired by. So why not have that every day, and share it with other people?

4. Do some volunteering. I don't really have experience in any kind of field. So I feel finding some volunteer work would not only boost that, but again I'd be meeting new people and helping them out. So its a win, win situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment