Sunday 10 May 2009

Jessie Chorley

I discovered this textile artist a while ago, I just love her work. 
It's all stories, fairy tales and quaint. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

These are pieces from the "Once upon a time" range.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

These paper hearts are from her: "I Do" range.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

However, I was really inspired by her altered journals and albums. So I have decided that over the summer I am going to
use an old book to created my own altered journal.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is her website: www.JessieChorley.com
Go and look!

1 comment:

  1. Hey There. I found your blog the usage of msn. This is an extremely neatly written
    article. I'll make sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your helpful information. Thanks for the post. I'll certainly comeback.


    Feel free to visit my blog Abercrombie & Fitch

    ReplyDelete