Tuesday 24 April 2012

The Shambles Turned Good.

After the complete shambles that was yesterday, today proved to be a lot more of a success! Got to the venue for 9pm and considering the deadline was meant to be midday, it ended up being like 1pm until the tutors just went: "Okay, you've got 15 minutes!" But I LOVE my textiles tutors so much, they don't mess around like the others do. They literally came in and went just got it up and we'll see what it looks like! SO good! So happy with how my piece looked once I'd got it up.
Then the preview evening was great this evening, so nice to see everyone dressed up and enjoying themselves after the stress. And it was pretty busy which was lovely to see!
All this was followed by M&D treated me & Kate to a Pizza Express, and it was absolutely delish, very much like the branch in Highcross.
So today has been so nice. Looking forward to a night out tomorrow and seeing Debbie on Thursday before my exhibition shift. What a good week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment