Friday 20 April 2012

Paperclips Everywhere!

Just been sat picking out all the white paperclips from a pack of 500 multi-coloured ones, because NO where seems to sell packs of all white ones which I think is slightly weird. Maybe they're worried they'll blend into the paper to something.
Though knowing my luck next week once everything is set up and ready, every stationers will just be rolling in white paperclips when I'm no longer on the hunt for them.
Now to decide if my attachments should be white as well, or will look fine staying silver. As I think paint/spraying them white may look ridiculous and not have a very nice finish.
If any of the tutors turn round and say they don't like my set up they can jog on. Because I have never thought about the, in my opinion, minor things of an exhibition so much in my life!
Thats its it for my exhibition related stress out for today... Though its not really a stress out because I'm doing it all while sat in bed and being in bed just makes everything a lot less stressful. And scented candles.

No comments:

Post a Comment