Thursday 19 July 2012

4. Write about your close friend(s).

I might do a post where I talk about them all individually, but for now as a collective as they all know who they are, and I'm not the best at putting feelings into words but here we go... One of the main things that I think makes us work is that we can go for weeks, maybe even months without being in constant contact. Yet when we're back together its as though nothing has changed, like we spoke to each other yesterday. To me, that speaks volumes. I know they're always there if I need them, and I hope they know the same about me. We let each other live our own lives, give pointers and advice, but in the end its still our own decision and we'll accept it whether we agree or not. They've all experienced me at my highest happiness, listened me mope about the most ridiculous things and seen me at my nastiest low, and they haven't jumped ship. Just truly grateful to have them around me. Seriously looking forward to tackling the next life chapters with them. Serious amounts of love for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment