Wednesday 25 July 2012

For starters there is a massive moth cruising around my room, I'm expecting a flapping fight anytime soon. Attempting to pack to go home for a month, I want to go home as it will save me money, but at the same time I want to stay here so I can carry on all the stuff I've entertained myself with lately. My walks, tea shop visits and going to museums. I really don't like the idea of having to get a bus everywhere when I could just wander around with no time limits. But I guess if I get stuck in town I do have somewhere to go. 
Plus I love my uni room. But the weeks seem to be whizzing by so hopefully it will feel like no time at all. But I don't know why I'm wishing away time, when the busiest and stress filled year is very much on the horizon. But I'm excited about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment