Friday 6 July 2012

I think my legs are giving up on me. They don't appreciate walking 14 miles over the last couple of days. But they're just going to have to get use to it because I am enjoying myself. Yesterday I walked down to Allandale Road to have a little browse in a couple of the shops and kinda wandered around the houses as well. Found another house of me!
Then today, I decided to go venturing to find Western Park. I knew it was up near me, so thought why not! But instead of going down the direct road to it, I decided to walk through the houses, because it was far more interesting. But I got distracted, completely misjudged half a mile and ended up nearly miles further than I needed to be, in a rough looking area. And remained lost in this area for a good 15 minutes. Until I decided to go back the way I came from and started paying more attention. And volia! I found Western Park. Generally wondering why I didn't go sooner, its so quiet and feels more like countryside than in the middle of Leicester. So gonna have to explore it more; get ready legs!

No comments:

Post a Comment