Sunday 20 May 2012

I'm starting to realise that I get motion sickness, but it feels like its a bit random. I mean I know I don't like boats, but for some reason that only seems to be bigger than an rowing boat kinds. 
But I was just sat watching some Vlogs and I suddenly started to feel sick and headachy, so it turns out I have issues with hand-held cameras things, or at least I can't watch them for too long. 
There's a down side. I cannot play lego video games on xbox, purely because you can't control the camera angles! It flips around for you. I've tried playing so many demos of them just to end up feeling sick and in one session actually having to run to bath room because I felt so bad. Portal does kind of have the same effect. Sometimes I can play it for hours fine, but if there is a certain levels that flips you around a lot, its not fun. 

In other news, my phone appears to be finally falling apart, maybe been down the stairs/ fallen to a solid surface one too many times. Yet I don't want to have to buy a new phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment