Tuesday 29 May 2012

Its frustrating when you have the opinion someone is really nice, and really you have no way of finding anything else out about them. Because all you have is the brief snippets of possibly just being polite conversation, as they have to be nice. Its highly frustrating.
I've been thinking, which the fact it is nearly 3am means its something I've decided to torment myself with. When I meet new people, I generally allow them to do all the talking simply because I want to know stuff about them, hearing their thoughts and opinions. Why is there any need for me to talk other than ask more about them? I already know everything about me, well maybe not everything but a good chunk. Then I realise, they don't know anything about me because I've kept it all about them and how interesting they seem to be. Which I guess is flattering to them, but at the same time... They have nothing to process about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment