Wednesday 30 May 2012

You know something I don't like about too hot nights? It means my brain has far too much extra time to pondering things which usually would probably just be a passing thought. Some things lately haven't felt like they actually happened, its a very odd feeling yet may be better like that. We'll have to wait and see how it rolls.
In other news, looked at third year's work today and I was surprised at how little sketchbook work there was. SO many professional practice folders though, which are worth so much less than the main projects. But I'm also trying to get my hands on a knitting machine on ebay. There's one amazing looking one! But it's edging up in price. But there's a second one too, which isn't as good but still pretty good so I could see how that is in the morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment